Your Support is Important!
To the parents and families of Reality Changers’ students, thank you for supporting your student’s success in the program! Caring family members and adults are essential for student success in the program. Make sure to be involved as much as possible and build a trusting relationship with your student.
• Always be involved with students’ school and after-school activities.
• While in the program, your student is expected to maintain a 3.0 GPA or above.
• Keep Reality Changers up-to-date with contact information! Let us know if you move to a new address or change phone numbers.
Virtual PARENT MEETINGS
• Family meetings are held on Mondays via Zoom. Contact Nancy Hernández for the Meeting ID.
• Spring 2021 dates: February 1, March 1, April 5, May 3, & June 7
- 12th Graders’ families: 6pm
- 9th & 10th Graders’ families: 7pm
- 11th Graders’ families: 8pm