Your Support is Important!
To the parents and families of Reality Changers’ students, thank you for supporting your student’s success in the program! Caring family members and adults are essential for student success in the program. Make sure to be involved as much as possible and build a trusting relationship with your student.
• Always be involved with students’ school and after-school activities.
• Drop student(s) off at Reality Changers by 5:45 pm. Pick up student(s) at 8:50 pm.
• While in the program, your student is expected to maintain a 3.0 GPA or above.
• Keep Reality Changers up-to-date with contact information! Let us know if you move to a new address or change phone numbers.
• You must attend monthly parent meetings.
• Parent meetings are held at 8:00 pm on the first week of the month.
• Don’t miss out! This is where we share the most up-to-date news about the program and tips on how you can help your student prepare for college!
Reality Changers provides kitchen utensils, cups, plates, forks, spoons, and napkins.
Dinner must arrive by 5:30 pm and be ready-to-serve.
No, however, families are encouraged to stay and serve dinner to the students and volunteer tutors.
NO PIZZA! 🙂
Remember to check our calendar online for your dinner date(s).
For immediate assistance, please contact the office at 619-516-2222. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
For specific questions related to your student in the program, please contact the appropriate staff member listed.
SOLANA BEACH (NORTH COUNTY)
HEADQUARTERS (CITY HEIGHTS)
(Tuesday) Arantxa Sanchez | Arantxa@RealityChangers.org
(Thursday) Jose Perez | Jose@RealityChangers.org
COLLEGE APPS ACADEMY:
(Monday & Wednesday) Christian Feliciano | Christian@RealityChangers.org
(Tuesday) Rea Concepcion | Rea@RealityChangers.org
(Thursday) Alex Reyes | Alex@RealityChangers.org