Your gift this season helps provide hope and opportunity to inner-city youth aspiring to become the first in their families to go to college.
We surround struggling 8th graders with positive peer role models so that they can succeed together. By the time they reach 12th grade, all students are prepared for our intensive, year-long course to guide them through the college application process. After graduating from the program, our alumni network offers lifetime support to our students, for college and beyond.
• Comprehensive weekly 1:1 tutoring programs
• College readiness and youth development programs
• Community service weekends – Over 2,500 hours/yr.
• Scholarships to UCSD’s Academic Connections
• Summer leadership camp
• School research and selection
• College essay writing and editing
• Application submission
• Financial aid and scholarship support
• Support to finish a four-year degree
• Post-secondary academic guidance
• Internship/employment resources