The Alumni Network serves Reality Changers’ over 2,750+ program graduates by offering leadership opportunities as well as academic and career services: bringing graduates together to serve each other, their younger peers, and the network. The Intern will contribute to the operations of the Alumni Network program as it seeks to connect with and engage Reality Changers graduates.
During the internship, this person will learn about the internal operations of a growing non-profit organization and have the opportunity to contribute to one of its key programs, the Alumni Network. Many of the position’s responsibilities will be independent work that requires the highest regard for consistency of writing, content creation, and research.
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create content for social media platforms that boost alumni engagement with the organization
- Create promotional and information materials that boost alumni engagement with the organization
- Support with social media management (i.e posting, reposting, etc.)
- Research, create, and maintain a resource database for continuing education and professional development for alumni use
- Support the alumni team on other administrative tasks, projects, and events
This is an unpaid internship position that offers up to 10 hours per week.
Click here for the full job description and how to apply.