One Time Volunteer
Support program staff in preparing and executing program events through one-time volunteer opportunities. Possible duties may include: building care packages, sharing Reality Changers information in the community, event check-in, event set-up or break-down, organizing supplies, greeting guests and assisting with directions, and more.
- Each volunteer opportunity will be 2-5 hours
- Sign up according to your availability
- Create and maintain a positive, welcoming environment with all guests and students
- Support program staff as needed
- Arrive on time
- Maintain communication with Volunteer Manager and/or program staff as needed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Some opportunities might require a Live Scan background check.
- This position may require moderate to rigorous physical activity including but not limited to: running, walking, hiking, standing and sitting for more than 30 minutes at a time, and lifting, carrying, or moving around objects up to 25lbs.
Reality Changers is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.