One Time Volunteer
Support program staff in preparing and executing program events through one-time volunteer opportunities. Possible duties may include: building care packages, sharing Reality Changers information in the community, event check-in, event set-up or break-down, organizing supplies, greeting guests and assisting with directions, and more.
- Each volunteer opportunity will be 2-5 hours
- Sign up according to your availability
- Create and maintain a positive, welcoming environment with all guests and students
- Support program staff as needed
- Arrive on time
- Maintain communication with Volunteer Manager and/or program staff as needed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Some opportunities might require a Live Scan background check.
- This position may require moderate to rigorous physical activity including but not limited to: running, walking, hiking, standing and sitting for more than 30 minutes at a time, and lifting, carrying, or moving around objects up to 25lbs.