#GivingTuesdayNow is about giving of all types — some of us may choose to give a financial contribution to Reality Changers or to another of our favorite causes, others will opt to reach out to neighbors, volunteer at a local food bank, and share gratitude to front-line workers and those keeping us safe.
If you can show generosity and share kindness, you have something to give! You can join in this global movement for unity and giving back in a variety of ways:
- Sign up to volunteer virtually with Reality Changers or another local organization.
- Share kindness with your neighbors–check on those who are alone and may need help with errands or just a friendly voice to talk to.
- Give to Reality Changers or another of your favorite causes to help those who have been impacted by COVID-19. No amount is too little.
- Show gratitude to healthcare workers, service providers, and other essential workers who are making sure we still have the services we rely on, even at risk to their own health.
- Share the cause most meaningful to you with your networks or on social media – it can help raise their awareness efforts.
Every act of generosity counts and everyone has something to give. We hope you will join us in strengthening our community on #GivingTuesdayNow.