On August 1st, we welcomed our new President and CEO, Tamara Craver, to the team. Over the next few weeks, Tamara will be sharing highlights from her first 30 days on the job and inviting the community to get to know her. Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram so you don’t miss out on anything!
This week we’re excited to share 10 fun facts about Tamara!
1. What five adjectives best describe you?
Compassionate, generous, loyal, collaborative, observant
2. Favorite dessert?
My grandmother’s recipe for pound cake, or lemon cake, or banana pudding.
3. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
4. Which book or film influenced you most and why?
“Wench” by Dolen Perkins-Valdez. It takes place at a location in Ohio that later became Wilberforce College. My great, great, great grandfather was born during slavery but became a college professor at Wilberforce.
5. If you had to eat one thing for every meal for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
6. Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Anything 90’s R&B / HIP-HOP
7. If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be?
Fresh Clean Linen
8. What job would you be terrible at?
9. What’s the best single day on the calendar?
My birthday and my son’s bday
10. Favorite GIF?