College Readiness Program for 8th-11th grade students
Mondays through Thursdays at Headquarters in City Heights and Mondays in Solana Beach from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
A typical Reality Changers schedule is as follows:
- 6:00pm-6:30pm S.A.T. or Communication Skills Practice
- 6:30pm-7:00pm Family-style Dinner
- 7:00pm-7:30pm Guest Speaker, Lesson, or Speech Tournament
- 7:30pm-7:45pm Leadership Development Seminar
- 7:45pm-9:00pm One-on-One Tutoring
College Apps Academy for 12th grade students
Upon entering the 12th grade, Reality Changers students at each location participate in Reality Changers’ Senior Academy, a 40-week sequence where business professionals and community volunteers help the students with their applications for college, scholarships, and financial aid.